Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Talavera Vázquez - In Hot Demand!!

While my mind has been preoccupied by French pottery lately (shipment to arrive any day now!), my customers are still very much focused on my Mexican collection, especially the contemporary pieces from Talavera Vázquez.  In the last few months, their work has emerged as my best sellers... both among peers living in small, sparsely decorated apartments, as well as among seasoned collectors from around the country.  Needless to say, it's time for a new order.  I've attached photos of a few pieces that have been in especially hot demand lately.  To see the current Vázquez collection, click here.

And please feel free to offer me your thoughts on sizes, colors, styles, etc. if you'd like to influence my new order.  I always appreciate suggestions!!  You can write a comment below or email me directly.






Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home