Friday, April 6, 2007

My Itinerary

Here's my planned itinerary as I explore the mediterranean in search of hot new ceramic trends. I welcome any and all feedback and suggestions...

First stop - Portugal
I'll fly into Porto, rent a car and spend a few days driving to Lisbon. There are a number of large ceramic factories I'll be meeting with along the way in towns like


Then I'll continue east toward Evora, to a small town called Sao ... My parents and I visited this town known for their pottery about 4 years ago. We bought these plates, which I love!


I'm considering going down to the southern coast of Portugal. There's some blue and white pottery made near Faro that I like, but I'm not sure it warrants the trip down there. My next stop is Sevilla, where I'll be visiting friends.

Where else should I be going in Portugal? Any suggestions are welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home